Friday 11 November 2011

11/11/11 11:11 Wedding Proposal

Vincent Mnyameni of Port Elizabeth arranged for a Skype call between myself and his girlfriend Tamara Salman on this auspicious date of 11 November 2011. She is a huge fan and he wanted to give her an opportunity to chat with me before he asked her to marry him. The call happened around 11:09am. Tamara was too excited she could'nt say much. As per Vincent's request I had to tell her that Vincent had something to ask her, it is at that point that I began recording the BIG QUESTION... I was so excited and wanted to capture the moment. The clip is not great but you can get a sense of what happened. I think I got too excited there :-)

I love romance and this was an awesome gesture from Vincent. Tamara could hardly speak but she managed to get a "YES" out!


Congratulations to both of them!

 


Vincent and Tamara were kind enough to send us a picture - Congratulations once again!

5 comments:

  1. haha...that's so romantic Miss Lira. mncwaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooow!! M in tears! Soooo romantic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!!!! and oh so romantic :-)
    Congrats guys!!!!
    I was alomst in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you guys many more years that one beautiful moment that they will ever forget

    ReplyDelete
  5. ncohhhh.i wish them love that grows and knows no end.. God bless u mrs Lira.. ur a blessing to us all.

    ReplyDelete