Thursday 10 November 2011

Return to Love Deluxe Edition CD and DVD


I'm proud to announce that I have just released my "Return to Love" Deluxe edition CD and DVD combo. I have included a brand new "Delicious Remix" for "Call me" by Tebogo Moloto. I also included a DVD of all three music video's that I shot for the album. This includes Phakade, When I dance and U&I, which I shot with my Facebook and Twitter fans.We have also included the "Making of" Documentaries that will give fans insight into the thinking behind the Return to Love album and the video's.

The Phakade Music video has been nominated in the Channel O awards for The Most Gifted Music Video of the year and The Most Gifted Female Video of the year. I'm especially proud of this video because my team and I managed to create something really special. I wanted to create an African Fairy Tale using indigenous birds and animals that have significant meaning in African culture. I wanted to tell an African Story... Have a look at video on my site: www.misslira.com


Phakade Music video featuring rapper Capsolys

I know this seems unfair to my fans who rushed to buy the album when it first hit the shelves in February this year. However, in the same breath I responded to fans' request to make the video's available to them. Admittedly we were not finished shooting and producing the video's at the time of the original launch of the CD. We do our best for the fans... hope you'll enjoy this Deluxe edition Cd which will now replace the original Cd in stores.

During the shoot of the U&I music video in downtown Joburg city.

No comments:

Post a Comment